This technology has been developed thanks to a long
experience in the automatic dissolution process.
This station can be coupled both to the TRS weighing
system and to the manual weighing under PC control.
In the TRS case it receives automatically the keg
containing the recipe weighed. A robot automatically
collects the keg and introduces it into the dissolution
A special mechanism rotates the bucket inside the tank
avoiding any dispersion of dye.
The new recirculation method dissolves the dye under
PC control to get the proper cycle according with the
type of dye used (input of temperature, dissolution
time, solubility conditions). The pump transfers the
dissolved recipe to the users.
The keg is then automatically washed and dried in a
separate tank, the handling system returns it ready for
a new weighing cycle.
While the keg is being washed, the system processes
the next recipe.
Thanks to this engineering the system can manage
contemporary n.4 operations (1-weighing of one
recipe, 2-dissolution, 3-washing of the keg, 4-keg
washed and dried ready for a new cycle).
According with the number and type of machines to be
served, there are different models available:
- SCC 35 lt. 1 dissolution tank for medium quantities
- SCC 50 lt. 1 dissolution tank for medium quantities
- SCC 2 double dissolution tank to serve big capacity
or a considerable number of machines.
Obviously, in case of large quantities, our software will
automatically split the recipe in 2 or more dissolution
The availability of the various models can cover any
type of requirement.
This system has been designed to work with very low
liquor ratios. It is recommended for small capacity
machines or for additions in production. The system
dissolves quantities from
1 gr to 3/4 kg of dye directly into the weighing keg,
received automatically from the TRS weighing system.
This compact unit with high performance capabilities is
both practical and versatile. The system is composed as follows:
- Robot for reception of the stainless steel dosing keg
from the trolley of the TRS.
- Mixing station with addition of hot or cold water.
- Transferring pump to destinations (or to the
- Robot for washing and moving the dosing keg back
to the trolley of the TRS.
DISSOLVING SYSTEM FOR BIG QUANTITIES OF DYESTUFF
When a customer needs to frequently dissolve large
quantities of dyestuff (more than 50 kg.) it is advisable
and affordable to adopt this dedicated dissolution
system mod. SGQ with the following characteristics:
- Direct dosing of the dyestuff into the dissolution tank
- Capability to dose up to 25 kg/minute
- Delivery of huge volume of solution in few minutes
- Storage hoppers capacity 450 lt.
The dissolution tank is mounted on loading cells
therefore weighing and dissolution are made
contemporary, so that the execution timing are
reduced drastically. It is recommended for rapid
dissolving of dark shades but has the flexibility to
dissolve recipes from 2 kg to 80/90 kg as individual
The system is composed as by:
- Storage hoppers 450 lt capacity with high speed
- Dissolving tank in stainless steel mounted on loading
- Recirculation and transfer pump to users (or to a
- Electric control board and computer with
personalized software management Color Service.